As part of the media communications team and under the direction of the Executive Director, the Digital Media Strategist takes the lead in developing strategy to best use internet and digital channels to achieve organizational objectives. This could include web site, social media, and social advertising, SEO, email, media/blogger outreach and more.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee the development, optimization and implementation of social media platforms including content creation, design, video, analytics and reporting.
- Reviews and interprets analytics and other reporting to provide recommendations and strategies to optimize channels to increase traffic and engagement.
- Provides digital expertise as needed for digital advertising efforts including search and social media advertising.
- Monitors the organization's online reputation including reviews, listings, etc.
- Collaborates with team members to develop email broadcast strategies and tactics.
- Coordinates with internal departments to ensure accuracy and compliance with industry regulations.
- Supports the director in special projects, media relations and other areas as needed.
- Develops and executes the annual marketing plan to grow organization's usage of media tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality in accordance with Antioch Adoptions employee policy.
- No less than a college senior or junior in Marketing, Public Relations or commuinications experience.
- 1-3 years experience in marketing preferably in digital.
- Strong working knowledge of digital and traditional marketing communication channels and platforms.
- A firm understanding of user experience and SEO/SEM.
- Ability to deliver consistent, accurate work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communications (writing and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong Marketing communication project management skills, including a demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, create and execute on deliverables from concept through completion.
- Email marketing experience.
- Experience with print and digital publications, including content development, layout, production, design and printing.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS, and relationship to SEO, SEM.
- Some knowledge of adoption and foster care services industry.
- A personal and active faith in Jesus Christ is highly preferable.
Send resume with cover letter to email@example.com