Hopeful parents looking to grow thier family can feel assured that they have come the right agency for help. The goal for a birth family and the adoptive parents should be the same - succssful completion of an adoption plan. With over 21 years of successful adoption stories to tell, we are here to support you by:
- supporting, mentoring and providing services for birth families to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- helping birth families feel confident they have made the right decision to place their baby.
- facilitating the placement of children into healthy and stable Christian families.
- helping to build a relationship between the adoptive family and the birth family who both share love for their baby.
- Call the Antioch Adoptions office at 425-558-0921.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the Introduction Class held the first Saturday of every month via Zoom from 9-11:30am.