Looking for a good book(s) to read to your child from" hard places"?
These books will help you as you answer difficult questions, provide comfort or give instruction to that special child in your life. We will continue to add to this list as we find new books that fit the needs of foster to adopt families.
- Braver Than Me by Rhonda Wagner
- A Day of Forever, I'll Love You the Same by Michelle Thompson
- Murphy's Three Homes: A Story for Children in Foster Care by Jan Levinson Gilman and Kathy O'Malley
- Maybe Day by Jennifer Wilgocki, Marcia Kahn Wright and Alissa Imre Gols
- Kids Need to be Safe by Julie Nelson
- Zachary's New Home: A Story of Foster and Adopted Children by Paul & Geraldine M. Blomquist and Marge Lemieux
- @honestlyadoption and honestlyadoption.com
- @fosteringthefamilyblog and fosterthefamilyblog.com