The Pastor's Luncheon will be held Thursday, March 2, at the Antioch Adoptions office 8271 154th Ave NE, Redmond, WA.
John Knox, Executive Director of the OPT Institute (in collaboration with the George Barna Research Group), will share results of a 2022 study of contemporary women of childbearing age and the important role a pastor plays in::
- perceived value of children and human life
- past conception experiences
- response to future pregnancies
- attitudes and knowledge about adoption
- influences on adoption thoughts and behavior
- knowledge and appreciation of adoption compared to abortion
- awareness of organizations advocating adoption and abortion
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-558-0921, to place yourself on the list for receiving information about the next gathering. We look forward to meeting you!